Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

11 Random Questions!

Thanks Jess for tagging me in the Platform Building tag of 11 questions!  Here are the questions she gave me!!
Image Detail

1. What's your favorite song?
This is a hard one, I have a whole bunch of songs that I really like, but if I had to choose one I guess it  would be Fix You by Coldplay.

2. How old were you when you started writing?
I  started writing around six or seven, I used to make up a whole bunch of stories about unicorns, mermaids and other fairy tale creatures! LOL!

3. What's your favorite movie/book?
Hmmm... I guess my favorite book would be The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd.  I loved this book and I really want to see the movie that goes with it!

4. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? Why?
I would like to be a dolphin.  It would be so awesome to swim around super fast, and do all of those awesome high jumps that they do!

5. If you were the main character of a book, what genre would it be?
It would definitely be Fantasy!!! :)

6. What is the coolest thing you've ever done?
I think the the coolest thing I have ever done would be participating in the Great Lakes US Figure Skating Championships.  I had so much fun and I got 6th place out of 18!

7. If you could be a character from any book, who would you be? Why?
I think I would be the character Kari, from Susan Runholt's book's, The Mystery of the Third Lucretia, Rescuing Seneca Crane and The Adventure at Simba Hill.  Kari goes on all these cool adventures with her best friend Lucas (which is a girl) and has to figure out all of these mysteries before something really bad happens or time runs out!!

8. What genre do you write in?
I write in Historical Fiction.

9. What's your favorite thing to do other than write?
That's an easy one!  I love to figure skate!  That's my absolute favorite thing to do!  I figure skate almost every day of the week, (sometimes I do skate every day of the week!) and we skate for as little as 40 minutes up to 3 1/2 hours!!

10. If you could meet one historical figure, who would it be?
It would either be Abigail Adams, or Mahatma Gandhi.  I can't choose one!

11. Is there anything else we should know about you?
I also love to read and bake!! :)

OK! That's it!  Here are some campaigners I'm tagging:


  1. Sophs at  Sophie's Writing Adventures
  2. Morgan at Inner Thoughts of a Red Head Writer
  3. Daniel at Daniel Todd Noyes
  4. J.A. Bennett
  5. Prerna Pickett at The Sands of Writing
  6. Chandara at Chandara Writes
  7. Cortney Pearson at Writer by Day
  8. Brenna Braaten at Blissfully Brenna
  9. Medeia Sharif
  10. Shelly at Writing with Shelly and Chad 
  11. Julie Daines at A Writer's Compendium

Here are my 11 questions!!
1. What is your favorite holiday?
2. Who is your idol?
3. If you could visit any place in the world where would you go?
4. What's your favorite genre?
5. What or who has inspired your writing the most?
6. If you could choose any superpower what would you have?
7. If you had to be a  villain, who would it be? Why?  
8. What is your favorite animal?
9.What is your favorite food?
10.Who is your favorite author?
11. What is your biggest fear?

OK! That's it have fun! :)

24 comments:

  1. Hey Alyss great answers! I have an award waiting for you on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want to meet Abigail Adams too! Talk about a strong woman with Character! Anyway, I love your questions. I don't when I'll be able get to them, becasue I'm already doing two of these tomorrow, but I promise I'll get around to it ;) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great answers. Congrats on your Figure skating competion. Awesome. And thanks for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here... :D

    And thanks for the tag! I tagged you back on my blog today ;) Fun to read more about you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! And thanks for the tag!! :D

      Delete
  5. I liked reading this and thanks for tagging me. I'll put this in my next post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fellow Campaigner stopping by--and another teen blogger. :)

    Loved reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved reading the Q&A. I can't wait to read your historical fiction!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun answers! Thanks for tagging me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for tagging me. I'll tell you when I'm posting my answers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're welcome!! Can't wait to see what you put! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I came over from Daniel's blog where you had tagged me. He tagged me in return. I answered his questions in a form of a story where the villain of my novels had captured me. Brrr. Scary! :-) Not to worry. I got to write myself out of the mess. Now, if we could only do that in real life with some of the messes we get into, right?

    You have a fun blog. I love pandas! Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah cool! That's a neat idea! And thanks for the follow!! :D

      Delete
  12. Oops. I meant to say where you had tagged Daniel. Whew. I get tired writing my novels! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the tag; have answered over at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're welcome! :) Thanks for answering the questions!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so awesome that you write historical fiction! I love history (so much that I majored in it in college!), but I haven't been able to bring myself to write anything historical because I'm too afraid of messing something up...which is why I write fantasy instead =)

    ReplyDelete